Monday, May 30, 2005

i think i love feeling the mother nature...
maybe it's just because i'm a "country-side" girl.
but still.....
one of my favorite things in summer is seeing a firefly.
nowadays, it's quite hard to find it.
i have a good memory about that,too.
back to highschool, when i walked with my ex at night,
we found a point of light. he got sooooooo scared that
he hid himself behind my back. it was a little firefly.
haha. what a....
let's just say he's no hero.

at the same time,i love being in the city,too.
went to NYC and i couldn't stop being amazed.
it was just a HUGE city.
in addition, many people are dreaming of living there.
i wanna go there again....in near future.

uhm...i just realized that this post is quite a pointless.lol.
so i'm off to prepare for the graduation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roger said...

I remember the first time i saw a firefly. I remember the way it got brighter and dimmer, and again and again. It was a bit scary - i felt like I was using drugs.

I didn't run away though - I just stared at it. : )

9:35 AM  
Blogger megan said...

hahahahaha. is it scary?? i love it:) i don't think i can see a firefly here. so let's go see it w/ me when i go back to japan:p

11:30 AM  
Blogger megan said...

i don't think they have a firefly there....they are in the country-side:)

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home